The ValTara automatic bottle capping machine, ideal for medium to high speed requirements, is an economical solution ideally suited for snack food, confectionery, beverage, pharmaceutical, nutraceutical, and numerous other industries.
The automatic container capper is capable of accommodating various size containers and meeting production rates from 10 to 150 cycles/min (depending on the specifics of container and cap).
- Conveyor belts continuously feed bottles, containers, or jars, to the rotary machine
- Chuck assemblies are rotated on the turret of the rotary capping machine
- Empty chucks pass over the swinging arm carrying each cap for automatic pick and place
- As each chuck is precisely lowered over the bottle, container, or jar, the turret continues to rotate
- The cap is precisely aligned with the revolving bottle, container, or jar then accurately torqued
- Chuck assemblies release the cap and the chuck rises while capped bottles are neatly discharged from the machine