Have you noticed a flat disc of foil on your medication bottles? That foil disc is a result of the end-of-line packaging solution called induction sealing. On industries like food, cosmetic, and especially pharmaceutical and chemical, a foil seal is a strong indication that a product is securely packaged and sealed and without it or a broken seal can cause for concern.
Induction sealing is an effective method that preserves the storage life and prevents leakage on products. These seals are made of aluminum foil layer that is often times placed between other materials. In most cases, the aluminum layer is secured on top of the cap using wax, paper, or glue. Apart from prolonging the shelf life and prevent leakage, induction sealing is also a good way to discourage tampering as it is impossible to tamper a foil seal without leaving clear evidence. Lastly, the presence of a foil seal enhances the customer’s confidence when buying your product as they will feel more secure about it.
As a global manufacturer and provider of automated packaging machines and end-of-line packaging solutions, ValTara made with highly skilled engineers, technicians, and operators that can match your specific wrapping and packaging needs. Because we consider product quality as an incredibly important principle, each of our machines is tested and stamped for approval before shipping them to your doorsteps.
For our induction sealing solution, we have the ValTara container induction sealing machine that offers sealing benefits including leak-proof, tamper-evidence, prolonged shelf life, and preserved freshness. Our induction sealers are operator-friendly, compact, power-efficient and are capable of running on not just plastic bottles but also glass bottles in various sizes and shapes. Our induction sealing machine is perfect for many industry applications (chemical, food, cosmetic, and etc.)
ValTara container induction sealer follows a step-by-step sealing procedure.
- The sealant is melted when the induction current heads the foil liner
- The right amount of pressure is applied to the threaded cap of the bottle
- When the sealing layer begins to cool down, it will then neatly stick to the bottle
- The metal liner found inside the plastic cap is applied with an induction current
- Once the bottle is filled with your product, a cap is then secured on it.
- Finally, the cap will be seen with the liner inside it that contains the sealing material stuck to a foil layer
- Diameter: 78 inches to 3.93 inches
Height: 0.39 inches to 1.37 inches