It goes without saying that package labeling is essential as it is what identifies the product in marketing. The presence of container labels enhances the promotion of your products. Moreover, labeling also helps in providing product information to your prospective buyers. So if you’re looking for a quality-built container labeling machine, then it’s your lucky day because we manufacture those type of machines.
ValTara engineers and designs its own brand of package labeling machinery with accessibility and cleanability in mind. Our innovative ideas and excellent quality standards are what keeps us on top of our game. From wrapping automation to container auxiliary technology, we offer solutions for every budget and production needs.
For our container labeling machine, we have manufactured the ValTara labeling machine that automatically applies wrap-around self-adhesive labels to multiple types of cans, containers, bottles, and so much more. We make sure that each labeling machine is designed to cater to the exact needs of our customers. In addition, we also want to make it easier for you, the users, so our container labeling machine is easy to operate and changeover and is a compact machine to allow a smooth integration into your current production line.
The ValTara container labeling machine is equipped with the following features;
- Anti-vibration and support feet that can be adjusted
- Compact footprint
- Dispense a variety of size labels: 10 mm—140mm wide and 10mm –300mm long
- Inlet and outlet conveyor belts with single motorization
- Long dispensing unit for label separation
- Micro-regulations on machine board for the positioning of labeling head
- Constructed with a stainless steel frame
- Paper guide and unwinding device and backing paper rewinder
- Reel unwinder with reel holder roller
- Photocell start-stop to improve timing/accuracy
- A split-belt conveying section that contains product guides
Apart from our container labeling machine, we also offer container capping, induction sealing, container unscrambling and liquid filling for container auxiliary solutions. As for the primary packaging solutions, we have the SleekWrapper brand of packaging machines that use flow wrapping technology.