Automatic horizontal flow wrapping machines are designed to package a wide variety of products that require a specific look and feel.
To best define the technology as a whole, lets go thru each part of it’s naming:
- Horizontal: The product is inserted on to the machine’s conveyor bed and then travels horizontally to the sealing head.
- Flow: The product flows from either left to right or right to left to the sealing head.
- Wrapping: The product is wrapped with protective packaging, often called film. That film (or roll stock) is available in many differant structures and materials depending on the requirements of your marketing needs.
- Machine: All the above processes are completed automatically by one packaging machine.
Flow wrapping or flow packing is most commonly used for single serve products (cookies, chocolate bars, candy, coffee filters, soap, wet wipes, whole vegetables or fruits) as well as products that are in carton trays (tomatoes, mushrooms, sandwiches, meal kits) or to wrap widgets (hardware tools, home goods, appliances).Automatic flow wrappers like the SleekWrapper are easy to use, compact and affordable while being easy to use.
We offer several models of automatic flow wrapping machines including:
- Sleek 40 automatic flow wrapper for wrapping up to 60 packages per minute in a very small foot print.
- Sleek 45 automatic flow wrapper for packaging up to 200 packages per minute for high performance requirements.
- Sleek 65 automatic flow wrapper for wrapping large products
- Sleek Inverted automatic flow wrapper for packaging sticky and difficult to move products.